§ General conditions
Forbaby provides a 2-year warranty and warranty on all products purchased. Not all products have a manufacturer's factory warranty, then our fiscal receipt, VAT invoice or other proof of purchase is the proof of complaint.
Due to the tendency of receipts to fade (thermal paper), we suggest you copy the receipt or keep it in a dark place.
All complaints must be submitted by e-mail or at the store's premises
email@example.comForbaby ul. T.Rejtana 6; 42-200 Częstochowa, Poland
Please check the condition of each shipment in the presence of the courier to determine if there is any visible damage that may occur during transport. If damage to the goods is noticed only after unpacking, please call the courier and write down the damage report. This will make it easier to process complaints of damage during transport.
§ Complaint procedure
RULES OF COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
§ 1. Legal basis, subject matter and place of complaint.
- These terms and conditions set out the terms and conditions of the complaint procedure in the event of a physical or legal defect in the products sold by Forbaby, hereinafter referred to as the seller.
- These terms and conditions are based on the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014, item 827, and the Civil Code.
- Matters not covered by these Regulations are governed by the legal acts set out in the preceding sentence
- In case of doubts of interpretation or ambiguity, the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 item 827 and the Civil Code shall prevail and apply.
- In such a situation, the customer always has the right to choose a more advantageous option for himself.
- Forbaby is responsible for the goods sold within 2 years of the customer receiving the goods.
§ 2. Conditions for filing and sending a complaint
- In order to make a complaint online:
- print out the completed complaint form or describe the defects of the goods on any other form
- package the goods carefully, attach proof of purchase and a description of the non-conformity of the goods with the
- in order to process your complaint more efficiently, please fill out the complaint
- the product submitted for complaint must be packaged in such a way as to properly protect the advertised goods.
- our consultant will send feedback on the next steps of the complaint procedure
- in most cases, the seller or warranty service send at their own expense a courier for the collection of the advertised goods
- in the event of an express request from the customer, another way of delivering the advertised goods to the seller will be possible.
- It is possible for the consumer to make a complaint by another method and in a different form, but for evidential and practical purposes we recommend the procedure described above.
Each advertised product should be accompanied by:
- original or copy of the proof of purchase (fiscal receipt or vat invoice)
- other proof of purchase : e.g. bank transfer confirmation
- letter describing the defects of the goods
- If you have a manufacturer's factory warranty, you must attach it to the advertised product.
- The loss of this warranty does not relieve the seller of liability for the goods under warranty when the customer has another proof of purchase of the goods.
- The absence of proof of purchase is not formally an obstacle to the complaint, but then it will be difficult for the consumer to prove that the goods were purchased from the seller.
The customer does not bear the cost of delivering the advertised goods.
§ 3. Complaint procedure
- Forbaby undertakes to process the complaint as soon as possible within a period of not more than 14 days (basic period).
- Forbaby reserves the right to extend the time limit for handling complaints if for reasons of independence it is impossible to maintain the basic deadline.
- Considering the complaint to be well-considered, the seller may make:
- a) repair the defective product or replace it with a new one, unless it is impossible or requires excessive costs
- b) a refund of the price paid (withdrawal from the contract) or a price reduction (proposed by the consumer) if it is not possible to settle the complaint in the manner mentioned in point (a).
Withdrawal of the consumer from the contract (cashback) is unjustified when the defect of the goods is insignificant - Article 560 § 4 of the Civil Code In the event of a material defect, the seller is obliged to return the cash or exchange the goods for a new one at the second complaint. In case of non-inspection of the customer's request as to how the complaint is handled, the seller will inform the customer within 14 days from the date of its notification. All complaints are considered in consultation with an appraiser and a specialized service. The vast majority of complaints are handled positively, often in accordance with the customer's request, contained in the complaint printing. The goods should be sent to the service carefully packaged and clean. Damage caused by the lack of suitable packaging can be disposed of at the customer's expense. The repair time should not exceed 14 days, but in complex situations the seller reserves the right to extend this period to 21 days. Full-fledged, free without defects (in accordance with the contract) the goods will be delivered immediately to the customer at the expense of the seller. The Seller undertakes, at the customer's request, to provide information about the course and manner of handling the complaint. The consumer has the right to out-of-court complaint handling and redress through the institution of the Municipal Consumer Ombudsman
These complaint rules have been developed on the basis of the applicable law in Poland: the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 item 827 and : the Civil Code. In the event of any doubt or contradiction, the provisions of the acts adopted shall prevail.