And general affairs
- The owner of the bexa.eu store, hereinafter referred to as the seller, is Forbaby Arkadiusz Łęgowik, 42-242 Rędziny, ul. Prusa 10, CEIDG NIP 9491864972.
- We deliver all products only in Poland.
- Orders over PLN 2,000 are delivered free of charge only in Poland.
- We do not ship abroad
- Prices of prams and car seats are the same in bexa.eu and in a stationary store.
- Prices for other products may vary.
- Each purchased product is accompanied by a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice
- The seller undertakes to use the personal data provided by the customer only for the purposes necessary for the sale, complaint procedure or for the return of goods.
- Matters not included in these regulations are regulated by the Act on consumer rights of May 30, 2014, item 827 and the Civil Code.
- In the event of any doubts or ambiguities, the provisions of the legal acts referred to in the preceding sentence are always overriding and binding for the seller.
- In the event of the situation described in the previous point, the customer always has the right to choose the more favorable option.
- Detailed conditions of discounts resulting from the possession of loyalty cards
- Discounts from various sources do not add up. In the event of overlapping two or more types of discounts, only one, most favorable for the customer, discount will be used for the final calculation of the selling price.
II. Order of goods
- Automatically, using the customer's basket.
- Through the order form without logging in - you do not need to log in and enter a password.
- By e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (remember to enter the product codes).
- By phone, providing our consultant with order details and shipping details. This order is saved by us and sent to the customer for confirmation.
- We respond immediately to the e-mail order.
- Based on Article. 84 and 88 of the Civil Code, the seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract in the event of obvious, unequivocally incorrect prices of goods on the store's website, caused by an editorial or IT, unintentional, material error (within the meaning of Art. 84 of the Civil Code). In this case, the customer will be immediately informed about this - within 7 days - in writing.
- The waiting time for the shipment is 3-7 business days if the goods are in our warehouse at the time of ordering.
- In the event that the goods are not in stock at the time of ordering, we will inform the customer immediately about the date of the order.
III Forms of payment
- Transfer - prepayment to our bank account - it is necessary to provide the order number or your e-mail address in the payment title (in the case of an order by e-mail).
- Cash on receipt of goods - COD collection.
- In cash at the company's headquarters.
Account for payments in PLN
FORBABY Arkadiusz Łęgowik ul. Prusa 10 42-242 Rędziny
PKO Settlement Department - Electronic Banking, 02-515 Warsaw, 15 Puławska Street
PL50 1020 5558 1111 1544 4860 0036
IV Returns and complaints
- Each bexa.eu customer may, without giving any reason, resign from the purchased goods within 14 days of receiving the parcel.
- The condition for the return of the goods is to submit to the seller a declaration of withdrawal from the contract within 14 days from the date on which you came into possession of the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the goods.
- The refund is not possible when: (Article 38 of the Act on consumer rights)
a.the contract has been performed in full before the expiry of the withdrawal period, if the customer has given his express consent to such action before the performance begins,
b. the price of the product / service is variable (depends on fluctuations in the financial market) and is not subject to control by the seller,
c. the ordered products have been manufactured according to the customer's individual guidelines in order to meet his needs,
d. products have a short shelf life and / or deteriorate quickly,
e. products are in sealed packages, the opening of which makes it impossible to return for health and / or hygienic reasons, e.g. mattresses, breast pumps
f. selected products are inextricably linked with other products,
g. the order concerns alcoholic beverages, the delivery of which is possible after min. 30 days from placing the order and the price of which depends on market fluctuations over which the seller has no control,
h. ordered computer programs, sound / visual recordings were in sealed packages that were opened by the customer,
i. the order is for newspapers and magazines, but not for subscriptions,
j. the conclusion of the contract concerns the reservation of goods and / or services (e.g. apartment / car rental, tickets for entertainment events),
k. the contract applies to digital content not delivered on a tangible medium, the transfer of which took place before the expiry of the withdrawal time after the consent of the consumer and prior notification of the customer about the loss of the right to withdraw.
- The option to return the goods within 30 days does not apply to the refusal to accept the ordered goods at the time of delivery by the courier. In such a situation, the general legal provisions on returns in accordance with the Consumer Law Act and the regulations of the Civil Code regarding the performance of obligations under mutual contracts apply.
- In the event of an unjustified refusal to collect the goods delivered to the customer in accordance with the contract, the buyer is obliged to reimburse all costs incurred by the seller to service the order. The above means: the costs of preparing and packing the goods, IT service of the order, delivery of the goods to the customer, returning the goods to the seller and other costs related to the execution of the order. In the case of a standard shipment with one package up to 30 kg, the sum of these costs is PLN 50. In the case of more packages, the given amount increases proportionally.
- The consumer is obliged to return the item to the entrepreneur or hand it over to a person authorized by the entrepreneur to receive it immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract.
- Please provide the returned goods, if possible, with the fiscal receipt received upon purchase or provide the VAT invoice number in order to issue a corrective invoice.
- The consumer is financially responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- Each returned product must be packed in a cardboard box. The transport of heavy goods, in particular furniture, carries a high risk of damage or loss during transport. Therefore, it is imperative that you pack them as carefully as possible before returning them. In the event of failure to exercise due diligence in packaging the goods, the customer is financially responsible for damage or loss during return transport - pursuant to art. 34 sec. 4 of the Act on consumer rights of May 30, 2014, item 827, pursuant to art. 415 and 548 § 1 of the Civil Code, pursuant to art. 41 and 72 of the Transport Law.
- We return the money for the goods and delivery of the goods to the customer immediately, no later than 14 days from the customer's withdrawal from the contract, by bank transfer or, if the account number is not provided, by postal order to the customer's address. The bank account number necessary to refund our customers can be sent by e-mail or registered mail to the seller's address.
- The cost of returning the goods by the customer as part of the return is not financed by the seller, which means that the consumer bears the direct costs of returning the goods.
- The seller is obliged to deliver a defect-free item.
- We provide a 2-year warranty on all purchased goods.
- We deal with complaints immediately within 14 days.
- The consumer has the right to extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress through the institution of the Municipal Consumer Ombudsman -
- The seller is not bound by the code of good practice due to his conviction that not plain words and declarations but real actions are a measure of the entrepreneur's ethical actions.
V Shipment of goods
- Each package sent by us can be tracked and determined what happens with it during transport.
- We deliver goods with the help of DPD and DHL courier companies.
- Please check the condition of the parcel at the courier in order to determine whether there are any visible damage that may occur during transport.
- If the damage is visible, it is necessary to write a protocol with the courier on the day of delivery.
- Please check the contents of the package you received, even if the carton is not damaged. If damage is detected, the courier should be called immediately and a damage report should be drawn up. However, no later than 6 days from the date of receipt of the package.
VI. Delivery costs
- Shipment of each set in Poland, shipping cost PLN 25 net.
- All shipments with a value exceeding PLN 2,000, in which the maximum weight of a single package is 30 kg and the dimensions of a single package do not exceed 140x70x30 cm, are delivered free of charge in Poland.
- All shipments are insured.
- Our system does not take into account the prices for foreign shipments. When placing an order, the cost of delivery of such shipments is not included in the automatically generated total cost of the order. Then the order amount should be increased by the cost of foreign delivery resulting from the price list. We will also inform you about the fees due in this respect immediately after receiving the order. We apologize for the inconvenience.