The bexa.eu store respects the right to privacy of bexa.eu Users. In particular, it cares for the protection of their personal data and applies appropriate organizational and technical solutions to prevent interference with Users' privacy by third parties. Our activities are aimed at guaranteeing the User a sense of complete security at a level appropriate to the applicable law, including:
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection);
- The Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
- Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law.
Dictionary of terms:
- cookie - this is a small piece of information saved by the server on the User's computer, which the server can read when reconnecting from this computer,
- system log - this is information that the User's computer transmits to the server at each connection, it may contain various data (e.g. IP number), from which it is possible to more or less accurately determine where the connection came from,
- IP address - an individual number that, as a rule, each computer connected to the Internet has, the IP number may be permanently associated with a given computer (static) or assigned to it for a given connection (dynamic),
- SSL protocol - a special standard for data transmission on the Internet, in which the transmission is encrypted, as opposed to regular transmission, where the transmission is in clear text.
And the Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of data concerning Users collected using the bexa.eu website is:
- 10 Prusa Street
- 42-242 Rędziny
II Data collection
As regards the use of the Website by the User, we store http queries directed to the server. The resources viewed are identified by URL addresses and relate to:
- public IP address of the end device from which the inquiry came;
- User station names - identification performed by the http protocol, if possible;
- User name provided in the authorization process;
- time of the inquiry;
- the first line of the http request;
- http response code;
- the number of data sent by the server;
- the URL of the page previously visited by the User (the so-called referrer link) - if the Website was accessed via an external link;
- information about the User's browser;
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the http transaction.
The above-mentioned data is not associated with specific people browsing the Website. The websites do not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies. The information collected in this way is used, among others down:
- Website management;
- identifying possible security threats;
- research on Users' aggregated traffic on the Website and for statistical purposes, including using Google Analytics tools.
In the scope of using the functionality of the Website, the User may, however, be asked to provide the following personal data:
- first name and last name;
- e-mail address (e-mail address);
- Phone number;
- company address and name;
- the content of the contact message.
Providing the data indicated above is voluntary, but without providing it, it may not be possible to use the Website for the purchase of goods.
III Processing of personal data
The User's data collected via the Website may be used to determine the adaptation of the Website content to the User's needs and to answer the User's inquiry made using the contact form. Users' personal data collected is not transferred to international organizations or to third countries. Personal data may be processed by other entities in accordance with EU or national law. Personal data collected via the forms for which the User has consented are processed for the purpose and period necessary for the proper handling of the task.
In terms of the processing of his data, the User has the following rights:
- access to data;
- data rectification;
- deletion or restriction of processing;
- make it easier for the User to use the Website while browsing it;
- subsequent association of the User in the event of reconnecting the Website with the device on which they were saved;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's specific preferences and optimizing the use of websites, tailored to the individual needs of the User;
As part of the website, we use the following types of cookies:
- session - are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser;
- permanent - stored in the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of Cookies or until their removal by the User;
- performance - they enable the collection of information on the use of the Website pages;
- necessary "- enabling the use of services available on the Website;
- functional - allowing to remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the User's interface;
- own - posted by the Website;
- external "- from a website external to the Website;
The information is in no way combined with the personal data of the Website User and is not used to identify the User. The scope of information collected automatically depends on the User's web browser settings. The user should check the settings of his browser to find out what information is provided by the browser automatically or to change these settings. For this purpose, we recommend that you read the "Help" of the web browser used. If the User does not want to receive Cookies, he may change the settings of his browser. However, disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security or maintaining User's preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, also prevent the use of the Website.